This umpire registration module is for adults only (18 years or older).
During this registration process, you will:
- Provide contact information
- Establish or renew your US Lacrosse membership directly with US Lacrosse ($35 if 18; $55 if 19 or older)
- Pay the NCWLO your annual registration dues of $55 on or before 12/31 / $75 after 12/31 by credit-card.
- Electronically acknowledge reading and agreeing to the NCWLO Policies and Procedures, USL Women's Game Policies and Procedures and NCWLO independent contractor's agreement
- Agree to use the arbiter website for receiving your work schedule and payments.
- Select dates and times for various training sessions
- Should you have any questions or issues regarding the registration process, contact the Registrar at Registrar@ncwlo.org.
- If you have any questions about training dates, times and locations please contact the Vice President at firstname.lastname@example.org