*** Any registrations received after March 1st will be responded to by March 9th. Training opportunities for late registrants is still in the works. ***
IMPORTANT: You must attend a training class and rating session to officiate this year, details will be communicated on March 9th.
This registration module is for Junior officials who are born between 2/1/2005 and 3/1/2009 and will be 14 years old by March 1st. Only the Junior official's parent or legal guardian may complete this registration. Registrations found to be completed by someone other than the official's parent or legal guardian will be deleted by the system and that official will not be allowed to be registered in the future.
During this registration process the parent or legal guardian will:
- Provide their own as well as their child's contact information
- Establish their own USA Lacrosse profile and then establish or renew their child's USA Lacrosse membership, through 5/31/2023, directly with USA Lacrosse
- Pay the NorCal Women's Lacrosse Officials' annual registration dues of $65 by credit-card.
- Electronically acknowledge reading and agreeing to the NCWLO Policies and Procedures, USAL Women's Game Policies and Procedures and NCWLO independent contractor's agreement
- Agree to use the arbiter website for receiving your work schedule and payments.
- Select dates and times for various training sessions
- Should you have any questions or issues regarding the registration process, contact the Registrar at Registrar@ncwlo.org. If you have any questions about training dates, times and locations please visit the NCWLO Training page or contact the Vice President of Training at email@example.com
Base Cost: $65.00
born between: 02/01/2005 and 03/01/2009