IMPORTANT: You must attend a training class and rating session to officiate this year, details TBD.
This registration module is for Junior officials who are born between 2/1/2004 and 2/1/2008 and are in high school. Only the Junior official's parent or legal guardian may complete this registration. Registrations found to be completed by someone other than the official's parent or legal guardian will be purged and that official will not be allowed to be registered in the future.
During this registration process the parent or legal guardian will:
- Provide their own as well as their child's contact information
- Establish their own US Lacrosse profile and then establish or renew their child's US Lacrosse membership directly with US Lacrosse
- Pay the NorCal Women's Lacrosse Officials' annual registration dues of $55 by credit-card.
- Electronically acknowledge reading and agreeing to the NCWLO Policies and Procedures, USL Women's Game Policies and Procedures and NCWLO independent contractor's agreement
- Agree to use the arbiter website for receiving your work schedule and payments.
- Select dates and times for various training sessions
- Should you have any questions or issues regarding the registration process, contact the Registrar at Registrar@ncwlo.org. If you have any questions about training dates, times and locations please contact the Vice President of Training at firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Cost: $55.00
born between: 02/01/2003 and 02/01/2009